HIGH PRESSURE WATER JETTING
Quickly eliminate emergency drain problems with affordable hydro-jetting (also referred to as water jetting) from SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc.
Water jetting, or hydro-jetting, is the most cost-efficient, effective way to clear blocked sewage lines.
- Eliminates even the toughest pipe blockages.
- Dissolves and cuts through hard grease and scale.
- Breaks through difficult pipe buildup including dirt, sludge, tree roots, mineral deposits and other debris.
- Quickly resolves sanitation issues and allows your pipes to flow freely again.
How Hydro-Jetting Works
To eliminate the root cause of pipe obstruction, high-pressure water is propelled into the clogged commercial sewage system. The power of the water cuts through the entire pipe diameter, blasting out all debris and blockages, leaving drains clean for a long period of time.
Benefits of Water-Jetting
- Quick: Ultra-high pressure water is used to rapidly cut through debris.
- Instant & Long-lasting Clean: Hydro-jetting prevents additional buildup, so your pipes stay clean and guarantee proper, continual flow.
- Affordable: Because your entire pipe stays cleaner, longer, you save money in the long run.
- Safe & Environmentally-Friendly: No harsh chemicals are used, making hydro-jetting a safe and eco-friendly method of drain cleaning.
Water-Jetting for Businesses
Plumbing and drain issues arise without warning. By helping resolve central plumbing issues quickly and smoothly, water-jetting is a necessary service for businesses.
- Restaurants & Food Services
- Hotels & Motels
- Apartment Complexes
- Nursing Homes
- Super Markets
- Amusement Parks
- Real Estate
SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc. is specially trained to deal with complicated drain and pipe clogging issues. Water jetting (hydro-jetting) requires special training and SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc. has the trained professionals to properly handle this service.
We recommend regular water jet maintenance for healthy pipes—keep your drain lines flowing freely with semi-annual hydro-jet cleanings.