SLAB LEAKS REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
Old and unmaintained pipes are susceptible to dangerous leak points, which can negatively affect business operations. Slab leaks are caused by a waterline leak below your building’s concrete foundation (or “slab”), leading to:
- Disruption to your business.
- Downtime for your water system (detrimental to food-services and manufacturing organizations).
- Costly water damage to your business’s flooring, walls and piping system.
In the event of a slab leak, call a professional plumber immediately to assess your situation and quickly recommend a solution.
Symptoms of a Slab Leak
Avoid damage to your business by watching for signs of a slab leak.
- Walls: Wet spots, stains and cracks.
- Floors: Wet spots and stains, warped hardwood, moldy carpets or spots that buckle.
- Warm spots: Check your floor for heated areas (common for radiant heating systems, where hot water leaks underneath the concrete slab).
- Foundation: Water leaking through building foundation.
- Sound: The sound of running water, even when water is turned off.
- Water pressure: Low water pressure and sudden increase in water bill.
Testing for Slab Leaks
Rapid dial movement on your water meter indicates a subterranean leak. If you notice a lot of movement with your dial within a few minutes, contact a plumber immediately to avoid further disruption to your business.
SLO County Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Inc. arrives quickly to the scene to assess slab leaks, find the source, and recommend the best course of action to prevent as much damage as possible to your business or organization.
Slab Leak Detection and Repair
SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc. conducts reliable in-house leak detection and repair.
Expert Leak Detection
Our trained technicians have the skills and tools required to quickly locate the source of any commercial slab leak. We will determine the best leak diagnosis tools based on your situation:
- Acoustic equipment
- Infrared technology
- Inert tracer gas
Damage caused from slab leaks can be detrimental to businesses and can cost thousands of dollars. We bring in a restoration company to help assess your slab leak damage and work quickly to remedy it.
Our team of professionals offer expert craftsmanship and carpentry skills to remove, install, texture and prime new walls for your business and restore your organization’s appearance.
Best Recommended Action
In the event of a slab leak, pipes can be repaired for short-term resolution or re-routed/re-piped for a long-term fix. No two leaks are the same—we will recommend the best course of action for your situation that also meets your budget and time frame.
Our certified plumbing technicians are available at any time to evaluate your commercial slab leak. We will offer the best experience and tools fix your leak and get your business running smoothly again.