Problem sewer lines usually arise from objects becoming lodged in your home’s piping system, grease build-up, or damage caused from construction. Whatever the situation and whenever the time, SLO County Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Inc. will provide sewer repair or replacement service so these issues don’t disrupt your life, pose a health hazard and lead to damage to your home.
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
- Sewage backup in your bathtub or toilet.
- Gurgling toilet with little to no running water.
- Drains not draining or draining slow.
- Unpleasant odor coming from your yard.
Common Sewer Issues
Although most believe that routine maintenance can prevent these sewer problems from occurring, a professional plumber is required to inspect the system and recommend the best course of action to keep a home’s sewer system in top working condition.
Common sewage issues that should be addressed:
- Root intrusion – When tree roots enter your sewer line and become lodged into your piping.
- Offset sewer lines (“bellied lines”) – Pipes that have become misaligned at the joint, creating blockages in water flow (often caused by roots).
- Collapsed lines – Sewer lines that have broken and collapsed, completely blocking sewage flow (usually caused by un-treated roots and offset sewer lines).
Sewer Repair and Sewer Line Replacement
SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc. offers viable, affordable long-term solutions that prevent future sewage problems, as opposed to short-term fixes.
Receive a Precise Sewer Repair Assessment with Video Camera Inspection.
- Video camera equipment captures an internal view with clear evidence of what the specific problem is.
- Electronic locator and camera identifies cause of sewer problem.
- Educated assessment for course of action is made based on camera footage.
- Pipe replacement at problem area.
- Entire pipe system replacement (recommended for deteriorated pipes).
We specialize in giving homeowners the option to do maintenance on a sewer system or actually make the needed repairs.
SLO County Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Inc. fleets are fully equipped to access pipes in homeowners’ sewer system under a variety of circumstances.
- Technicians equipped with backhoes, demo saws, jack hammers, and any other piece of equipment necessary to access pipes among a variety of circumstances.
- Sophisticated tools and equipment to get the job done quickly, and do it right.
- We have the in-house skills needed to face any job.
- Drywall patching